To provide a fair contest for all participants, here are the official rules of the CROS Roadkill Data Contest. We will be awarding contest winners based on two categories and winners will be awarded and announced on January 13th, 2020.
- the most observations made in 2019 (one $500 prize), and
- the most observations made during the last quarter of 2019 (October, November and December; one $100 prize).
Requirements for contest data
- Observations must include photographs,
- Observations must be made on California roads,
- Only observations made and posted in 2019 will be considered.
All judging and decisions will be made by the contest organizers and they will be final.
Have fun ad stay safe!