TogetherGreen includes five major program elements:
- Conservation Leadership: Building conservation leadership for the future. Forty Fellows per year receive training, networking support, and funding to conduct a conservation project.
- Innovation Grants: Supporting cutting-edge projects that engage new audiences in conservation action. Over 40 partnerships receive funding and training per year.
- Volunteer Days: Helping community-based organizations significantly expand their volunteer base. Over 40 organizations receive support each year to engage community members in hands-on conservation projects.
- Pennies for the Planet: Educating and empowering tens of thousands of kids to get involved in conservation annually.
- Togethergreen.org and Social Media: Inspiring people around the country to take conservation action where they live.