Welcome to the new version of the California Roadkill Observation System (CROS), a project of the Road Ecology Center at University of California, Davis. We are still in the process of migrating observations, and we have plans for many new features. We understand that new systems are initially difficult to use. Hopefully this one will become easy to use after a few uses. Here are steps in getting started:
* To enter observations anonymously, simply click the green or white buttons above to enter an observation. Instructions are on the entry page once you click the button.
* If you were a registered user on the old system, your account and (most) observations were transferred to the new system. All you need to do now is setup a new password on the new system, and you'll be able to access your work. Please visit this link to change your password.
1) Enter your username or email address and click submit.
2) Open your email and click the link to set a new password. You'll type it twice.
3) Remember your password, and start using the system!
We really hope this transition is seamless for everyone. If you have any issues, questions, difficulty, critiques, whatever, please email the website administrator, Dave, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Road Ecology Center director Fraser Shilling at email@example.com. They can help you.